Free Assessment Tools
To help you get a sense of some of the tools Jenn has developed to help clients examine and impact issues in their lives, she is offering these free downloads. All documents are PDF.
- "How is Depression Impacting Your Relationship?" A self-assessment tool to help you identify ways in which your relationship may be suffering as a result of depression.
- "How You Like It" A guide to talking candidly about sexuality and sexual preferences with your partner(s).
- "Parenting Inventory" A two-step self-assessment to help you see your own parenting attitudes and practices from a fresh perspective.
- "The Disaster Scenario" A self-assessment tool for managing anxiety.
- "How Connected are You?" A self-questionnaire to help you assess social behaviors that can contribute to depression.
- "You Would Never Know That I Have Obsessive Compulsive Disorder"
- Self. November 2017.
- "Kanye West and the damaging way we talk about celebrities and mental health"
- Vox. October 2018.
- "We Can Learn to See Through 'Deepfake' Video Hoaxes"
- OneZero/Medium. February 2019.